Learn the easiest way to create WordPress administration pages with the Admin Page Framework library! With it, you can even create in-page tabs, forms, meta boxes, custom post types, and widgets etc.
In each tutorial, you’ll write a small plugin using the framework. Each tutorial focuses on teaching a few new main thing so you hardly get lost. In the end, you’ll realize how simple and easy to write a plugin with the framework.
- Create Fields in Taxonomy Definition Page
- Create a Widget
- Add Tabs to Another Plugin’s Page
- Modify Another Plugin’s Page
- Export and Import Option Settings
- Add Links to Plugin Listing Table
- Set Custom Text in the Footer of the Page
- Create Your Own Field Type
More tutorials will come soon!
Leave your tutorial requests in the below comment section! If you get stuck, ask question in the support forum.